Rules & Regulations
Keys Palms RV Resort Rules & Regulations
- Maximum of 6 guests per site including children. RV Resort Registered Guests must register any visitors prior Check-In, the total number of
people must never exceed 6 persons per reserved RV site.
- Only the Renter and Registered Guests may remain overnight on site.
- No RV site subleasing is allowed.
- RV Park Check-In time: 2 PM - No Check-In after 7:00 PM, unless prior arrangement made with park office.
- RV Park Check-Out time: 12 noon, late Check-Out must be approved by park office and based on availability. Fees may apply
CANCELLATION \ MODIFICATION POLICY:
* Any modifications and cancellations made (8) Days prior to scheduled arrival will be assessed a $35.00 fee.
* Any modifications or cancellations made less than (8) Days of scheduled arrival will be assessed a $200.00 fee.
* Any credits will be refunded to the original credit card.
- All vehicles must display a visible Resort issued parking pass. Any unauthorized vehicle may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Registered Guests are responsible for their visitors and pets within the RV Park.
- No tents or popup trailers are allowed, no exceptions.
- Speed limit within the Resort is 5mph and will be strictly enforced for the safety of all guests.
- Registered Guests are responsible for the safe operation of their vehicles within the RV Park. Reckless operation of any vehicle may cause eviction of the driver and/or all occupants of the site.
- Registered Guest’s personal items must be confined within their assigned RV Site.
- No Vehicle or boat washing is authorized within RV Park property.
- Noise level from all sources must be reasonable at all times. Quiet Hours are between 10 PM and 8 AM
- Smoking is prohibited by Florida Law in the clubhouse, game room, pool, office, laundry and restrooms. Please do not dispose of butts on the ground, use proper receptacles located throughout the resort.
- Personal BBQ’s are allowed only within the gravel area within your reserved RV site. No BBQ’s are allowed on top of the parks picnic tables.
- Outdoor Fish Fryers must first be approved by management, and must always remain on gravel area within the reserved RV site. All used cooking oil must be properly disposed of within its original container, once it has cooled.
- Fire pits are prohibited.
- Fireworks are prohibited by County Law and are not permitted on RV Park property. Violators will be subject to eviction.
- RV parking must comply with park rules and regulations.
- All motorized water crafts and trailers must be stored on the site.
- Only one canopy other than the RV factory installed awnings is allowed per site, subject to RV Park approval.
- No overnight sleeping is allowed outside RV’s.
- Sites must be clear of all personal items and debris/trash prior to departure.
- Awning mats and/or area rugs should be designed for outdoor use.
- No refrigerator or freezer is permitted outside the RV.
- No washers, dryers or stoves of any type are permitted outside the RV.
- No outdoor showers or toilets are permitted on site outside of the RV.
- All registered RV’s must be in good working order and appearance. Only emergency repairs will be allowed on site and must be approved by the Management prior to proceeding with the repair. Only licensed and insured vendors are permitted on the property.
- Space around and under the RV shall be kept neat and free from rubbish, trash and other items.
- Self-standing clothes racks may be utilized for beach towels and swimwear only. No clotheslines are allowed.
- Laundry room dryers can only be used for clean items that have been washed.
- Water balloons are not authorized.
- Canvases that are part of an awning may be used, as long as they are properly tied down and removed if RV is going to be vacant for more than one day.
- Management is not responsible for and assumes NO liability in the event of loss due to theft, accident, fire, acts of nature or any other loss including loss of power/electricity, whether it may be personal injury or loss of property. This includes refrigerators,
freezers or anything contained therein.
- Free Wi-Fi service is available to Registered Guests. RV Park has no responsibility for, or control over the internet services you access and does not guarantee that any services will be available and/or error or virus free. Registered Guests must not use the RV Park internet service to engage in any inappropriate activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offense.
- RV Park Rules & Regulations will be interpreted and approved by the RV Park Managers and are subject to change without notice.
- Persons violating RV Park Policies are subject to eviction. As a privately owned resort, we reserve the right to refuse entry and/or reserve the right to evict those who do not observe or who violate RV Park policies.
POOL AND SPA RULES
- Pool hours are 9 AM till 9 PM.
- SPA: NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE SPA.
- NO Diving into Pool nor SPA.
- Children in pool area or inside the pool, under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
- ADA pool lift and lifesaving equipment are NOT TOYS – do not play with these items.
- No loud music, No glass bottles or glass items, No pets (ADA Service Animals exempt) are permitted in pool or pool area.
- Babies and non-potty-trained children must wear swim diapers.
- All pets must be declared and registered at Check-In.
- Aggressive pets are prohibited (see office for restrictions).
- Proof of current rabies vaccine is required at check-in for all pets.
- Maximum two (2) animals per site; however, additional small pets (under 10 lbs.) will be considered on a case-by-case basis by Management (an additional fee may be required).
- Pets are not to be left unattended or tied-up outside RV.
- Pets must be restrained on a leash when outside of RV.
- Pets are not allowed (with the exception of ADA Service Animals) in the clubhouse, game room, office, laundry room, restrooms, pool or pool deck, beach or in landscaped areas (except designated areas).
- Do not wash/bathe pets in the bathroom or on your site. Please use the designated dog washing area.
- Please relieve your pets in designated areas, always have a bag ready and properly dispose of pet waste (inclusive of Pet Park and your assigned site) in provided containers.
- Pet owners whose pets cause a disturbance, who are bothersome or acting aggressively towards other guests or pets, may be asked to remove the pet from the resort.
- Please use pet waste stations located throughout the RV Park.
- Dockage is reserved for registered Guest(s), at their designated slip.
- All boats shall be tied in a manner that does not permit the boat to damage the dock or other boats.
- All dockage is at your own risk – the resort assumes NO LIABILITY for damages, loss or injuries of any kind.
- Boats can be rinsed off in designated area, available to the registered guests only. Please conserve water!
- Please see management for approved mooring areas of personal watercrafts and small boats. Fees may apply. Space is limited and is on a first come first served basis.
- You must be 14 years of age to operate a personal watercraft or small boat.
- No wake within 500 feet from boat docks.
- The Resort is not responsible for any stolen/lost item. Please do not leave valuable fishing gear, electronics or personal items in your boat or on dock.
- REPORT ANY INJURED WILDLIFE TO THE FRONT OFFICE.
- Fishing is authorized only in designated RV Park areas. Keep sharp objects including fillet knives and hooks safely stored and do not leave them lying on the dock.
- Children must be at least 14 years of age and be proficient swimmers to be allowed on the docks unattended. Otherwise, children must be accompanied by someone at least 14 years old and child must be wearing a life jacket.
- Do not throw bait or fish remains in trash cans. Please dispose of fish carcasses properly.
- No fish cleaning is allowed on RV sites. Fish cleaning is allowed on dock at the fish cleaning stations.
GOLF CART RULES
- ONLY ELECTRIC POWERED GOLF CARTS ARE AUTHORIZED.
- Golf carts are not authorized after 11 PM. and before 7 AM.
- All golf carts must be registered upon check-in. Only one golf cart per site will be authorized.
- Valid Driver’s License for all golf cart drivers is required, (copies of license will be kept on file)
- Insurance information (copy will be kept on file)
- An inspection may be conducted by Keys Palms RV Resort personnel to ensure golf cart meets Resort requirements
- Registration pass (provided by front office) must be displayed on the golf cart at all times.
- Keys must be removed from the golf cart when not in use.
- Golf cart owner is responsible for ensuring all operators possess a valid driver’s license and comply with this agreement.
- Passengers are limited to the number of seats on the golf cart.
- In order to operate a golf cart after sunset, it must be equipped with working “fixed” headlights (non-flashing) and reflectors.
(Lights must be used after sunset.)
- Golf carts are to be operated in a safe and reasonable/responsible manner at all times.
- Driving through sites (occupied or empty) is not authorized. Carts must remain on designated roadways.
- Golf carts must obey the 5 MPH speed limit. Speed limit will be strictly enforced.
- Driving with open containers or under the influence will not be tolerated. Management reserves the right to revoke privileges if said occurs. Revoked privileges will remain in effect for the duration of the violators stay.
- Battery charging is authorized on assigned site only.
NOTE: If the use of Golf Carts becomes a nuisance/hindrance or endangerment to guests due to noncompliance with the rules and policies of this agreement, management reserves the right to cancel any and all recreational Golf Cart operations for any and all guests without any advance notice and without the consensus of our guests. The decision to cancel recreational Golf Cart usage is at management sole discretion and not a topic of debate.